Ooh, ooh; I just remembered that for awhile I played around with the idea of ta-da lists rather than to-do lists. I've been a list-maker for many years & they often serve me well. Or maybe I should say that I serve them well in actually getting things done. At any rate, sometime, somewhere in my history I came up with or came upon the idea of making ta-da lists instead. They had a much different feel. Instead of drudgery, they were celebratory - rejoicing over the things that I had finished or accomplished. I haven't thought about them for awhile, but maybe I will resurrect the idea.
...
Wouldn't you know it? It turns out that "Ta-da list is the web's easiest to-do list." Guess maybe I wasn't so original. Or maybe I should have copyrighted my idea years ago. Drats! However, it looks like this one is really just a list of things ya' gotta' do. So there ya' go...
No comments:
Post a Comment