Friday, April 17, 2020

People

I’m disappointed in people.
  • When people are reckless and irresponsible in ways that put other people at risk, I’m sad and disappointed.  When people are defiant and nasty and hurtful…
  • I’m disappointed when people are mean and call people names.
  • I’m disappointed in myself when I get mean and hurtful.

Thank goodness not everybody is mean and nasty.
And thank goodness that most people are nice at least most of the time.
  • When people are kind and compassionate, I am comforted.
  • When people are generous and helpful, I feel grateful.
  • When people take time to check in on others, I feel encouraged.
  • When people check on me and then take time to listen, I feel loved.
  • When people spread good news, I’m hopeful.
  • When our kids were hit with COVID and there was nothing we could do to help and other people generously brought them meals…  I was and am grateful.



I am gratified by the people who work so hard to make things better during this terrible time.
I am proud of my neighbors…
I am astounded by people who put themselves in harm’s way to save people’s lives.
I can’t help but admire people who take time to turn something bad into something positive.

I am inspired…


No comments:

Post a Comment