Sunday, August 31, 2025

Posting at least once a month

Another month comes to a close. Yet again I realize I have not posted here this month - so it’s time to do so. Good thing I made that commitment to myself to post at least once a month.

Of course, only one post per month can feel pretty lame, but it feels better than not having written at all.  And so here I am, looking for something to write about.


Perhaps I happened upon the perfect title for this place.

Wondering as I wander

I wonder about so many things.

I also wander around... here and there with thoughts on one topic or another.


On this last day of August, I find myself thinking about seasons. 

And about writing.

About my writing seasons.

My writing habits and patterns.

About my writing future.

Do I want to continue writing?

Am I in fact a writer?


Reminder to self: 

At some point I decided that I am a writer if I am indeed writing.

And I am hereby taking note of the fact that I am writing today.

Therefore I am a writer.

Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment