’Tis the end of October
Which means tomorrow is the first of November
Otherwise known as National Novel Writing Month
I have participated 15 years now - writing over 50,000 words each year. Two of those projects have since been published - although they are not novels, but rather are non-fiction books. The other 13 drafts lie hidden away and may or may not ever again see the light of day.
I’ve mentioned elsewhere that the official NaNoWriMo is no more but that many of us still plan to write. I keep discovering new resources designed to encourage us during this project.
Allow me to recommend one that looks pretty cool - called First Draft November. Here’s the invitation and welcome:
NaNoWriMo is canceled.
Your novel isn't.
Thirty days, one messy draft.
Join us for a month-long
novel writing challenge
helping you hit 50,000 words.
...
Happy Writing, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment