Saturday, December 15, 2012

Time to get serious


I feel like I am at a corner, a turning point.
I am becoming more intentional about writing these days and I want to kick it up another notch yet.

I recently completed my third "novel" for National Novel Writing Month.
I am ready to start writing book reviews.
I have several ideas that I want to feature on my blog.
I am setting time aside in the next three months for lots more writing - as well as more learning about writing.
I want to sign up for a writing course during this time and have found one that I think would be very helpful - oh, and he's giving one away today - FREE.
I am beginning to believe that I am a writer and excited about the chance to prove it.

...

So there are my thoughts and intentions. You are welcome to hold me to this.
For that matter, do you want to join me on this writing journey?
Is there something that you might like to write about?
There's still time to jump in for tonight's drawing!



No comments:

Post a Comment