Location: at home - which is Lot #143, Clearwater Campground, Ortonville, MI at the moment. We are very much enjoying this campground. We love the area and being so close to some of our kids. After being away for a long weekend we moved to a different campsite. We were hoping for more shade which we now have with an added bonus of lots more space as well as a bit of privacy. How lovely.
Outside: Hot and sunny, blue sky, heading to 90 degrees
Miles traveled: Just a few planned for today - to the store and perhaps our daughter's place - AND out to eat because it is a special day. One worth celebrating.
Walked: 1.7 miles around the lake and through the campground. I just passed 450 miles for the year!
Hubby is: heading out for a bike ride
Recent happenings: Bob's big birthday blast concert and the subsequent recovery time
Discoveries: After living in this little rig from January to August last year and again this year, we are happy to discover how much we love it. It has exceeded our expectations and we are thankful. We really like our home!!!
Made me sad: That time when I got so busy with STUFF that I forgot to ask really mattered - so then I missed it. *sniff*
Made me thankful: That those branches that came down during the crazy wind last evening all missed our home and our vehicle.
Made me drool: the yummy chicken salad I made yesterday - chock full of grapes and pecans with a dash of curry. AND thinking about the crepes I want to order tonight at the Royal Diner.
Blessings:
- This place - comfortable, convenient, rather lovely and in a great location
- Good friends
- Repeated confirmations that we are on the right path
- My guy
- Good health
Watching tonight: Probably some NCIS episodes from the Netflix disc that has been waiting
Considering: menu options for tomorrow's cookout
Working on: Deleting stuff - whether online or in the magazine basket or the boxes in storage
Accomplishments: Cleaned out the office cabinet and pitched a pile of stuff
Lessons:
- Delete, delete, delete.
- Keep current.
- One thing at a time
- Don't forget to take care of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment