Dear friend,
I’m thinking of you today and decided to tell you so.
Your friendship has been one of the riches of my life.
You have been good to me but also good for me.
I have learned much from you.
One thing that stands out to me is your calm.
Yes, I know that “calm” is usually an adjective, but it can also be a noun. I checked.
Yes, I know that “calm” is usually an adjective, but it can also be a noun. I checked.
- Freedom from motion or disturbance
- Stillness
- Freedom from agitation
- Tranquility
- Serenity
I need calm. We all do.
Much of what I have learned and am learning about serenity comes from your example.
I am so grateful.
The balance of calm I envy in others Kaye. With yoga it comes a little more. Blessings to you and may 2017 be a well balanced year.
ReplyDeleteIt is a worthwhile pursuit.
Delete