Thursday, November 30, 2017

November

The NaNo project is being wrapped up and filed away for safe keeping until after the holidays.
Hubby's photo art is being packed away to await another show.
The outdoor work has been completed for this year.
Our bikes have been loaded into the trailer for winter storage.
November draws to a close.

NaNoWriMo is done.  
The art show is done. 
And it would seem that bike-riding is finally done.
November is done for another year.

...

So how did it go?
Was it a good one?
Successful?

...

NaNo was a success again this year in that I wrote 55 thousand words of new material.  
Is it a jumble?  For sure.
Is it usable?  I think so. I hope so.  I feel pretty good about this year’s project and rather hopeful about its potential. In fact, I have even noticed a sense of urgency and timeliness in getting it ready to publish in some form as soon as possible. 


The art show was a success in many ways.  
It was fun.
It was well-received by the cafe crowd.
And it was profitable in terms of sales.
An all-around success.



             Thank you, Good Beans Cafe.

And bike-riding...?
Well, we never expected that we'd be able to ride in November so every excursion was bonus.

So November is done.
Our focus shifts...
To the Christmas season and to the winter beyond.
There is much anticipation for both.  
New adventures await.

Farewell, sweet November.

You’ve been good to us.
You have created a whole new bunch of memories for us.
You have even surprised us with some bike riding weather.
You have introduced us to new friends and invited us to new discoveries. 

We are grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment