September feels like a new beginning for me.
A fresh start.
Back to normal.
I have loved that September feeling for most of my life.
…
Since I started thinking of myself as a writer, it was probably natural that autumn would become significant in my annual writing cycle.
- In 2010 I started this blog and have posted something here pretty much every month in the years since.
- That was also the year that I began participating in NaNoWriMo - and have completed that project 17 times.
- I soon realized that I might want to start thinking about my November writing project as early as September.
- I have built some excellent writing habits through these 17 years.
So here we are - and here I am.
It is September and time to start my writing year.
Time to get back in gear.
To rebuild my writing habit.
To stretch those writing muscles.
I hereby declare my September writing plan.
This month…
- I will pay attention to that habit of writing at least 300 words/day.
- I also wish to bump up my posting frequency here - aiming for weekly posts. I am putting that back into my reminder calendar at this very moment.
And so, my writing friends, do you have a September writing plan?
Could you use a fresh start?
My only advice is to keep it simple and do-able.
Happy September new year!
Yes, I DO need a fresh start in my writing! Thanks for this, Kaye :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by to say so. Here's to fresh starts!
ReplyDelete