Tuesday, May 1, 2012

To my man

How can I ever thank you?

I am aware of an amazing joy and sense of gratitude during these days - when I could well have been more focused on grieving - as we pack away a lifetime of memories and get ready to walk away from our beloved home with all of its customized comforts and conveniences.



I had tried to prepare myself for the gamut of emotions - from excitement to grief and fear and stress - but have been pleasantly surprised to have joy and excitement winning out most of the time.




You have been amazing in this process - doing more than your share of the work, but especially being patient with me.  


You have been so unexpectedly good at knowing when to push me and when to give me space - which has provided a safe place for me to do all of this processing. I am so very grateful for your provision, protection and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment