Piles. So many piles.
Piles await my attention.
I pile things up. Things that I need to deal with today. This week. But then I don't get it done today. Or tomorrow. I might not even get it done this week. It gets piled on last week's pile. Before ya' know it, there's another pile from next week. The pile just keeps getting higher and higher.
What am I going to do about these piles? When am I going to take control of them? When indeed?
Maybe I need to tackle one pile each day. One is better than none. Even a small one is better than none. I am trying to remind myself of the power of one. I've tried it before and wrote about it here.
But how will I motivate myself to do it? How can I enforce it? Or maybe more importantly, how will I remember?
I don't suppose anybody else has this problem. I'm sure you don't pile things up and then forget about them. So how do you keep current on things that threaten to hang around and pile up? Do you have any tricks that might help me?
No comments:
Post a Comment