Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday: perfect weather and more

Walked out of el lavandero and noticed how thankful I was feeling. It should be a Thankful Thursday. Hey, it is Thursday! So there ya' go! It is just such a wonderfully beautiful day. Too warm to sit out in the sun for more than an hour, but just right for less than that. Perfect for driving home between the orange groves with the windows down. I notice once again the wonderfully pungent odor in the air. Hubby points out that many of the trees have clusters of fresh blossoms even while still loaded down with nearly ripe bright orange fruit. How strange that seems to us Michigan kids!

2 comments:

  1. Reading through some of your posts. I am also a real Melissa Gilbert fan. Loved the Little House on the Prairie shows. When I was in the Dakotas I actually got to go to the town that played a part in the books. I am glad you find so many things in your life to feel thankful for. (Andie)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andie, for coming over to read and for taking time to comment. What fun to visit places like that. Blessings to you!

      Delete