Thankful Thursday
I got a day at home today. Seems like I haven't had many of those lately - at least not as many as I'm used to. Too much socializing and having fun. Or maybe too many dental appointments.
But today I was able to stay home. No commitments. No appointments. No deadlines. Just a day to do whatever I choose to do with it. Could be a day for a special project. A day to catch up on stuff. A day to accomplish great things.
So what did I do with it? Did I finish a big project? Did I catch up on something important? I'll tell you what I did with it. I just mostly enjoyed it. I celebrated the day. Oh, sure, some catching up got done as well as a bit of project work, but mostly I chose to celebrate the moment.
Feeling thankful I am.
Kaye sometimes when we stress about how much we can fill it, we lose it. So good on you for just enjoying that special time and moments.
ReplyDeleteWise words, my friend. I so much appreciate knowing you and being reminded to appreciate the moments. No matter how miniscule, they matter.
Delete