It’s time!!!
Probably past time…
I think I’m a pretty thankful person.
It doesn’t take too much to get me to remember how good my life is.
I can quite readily admit that I am a person of privilege.
On the other hand, it also doesn’t take much for me to get all worried and fearful - or discouraged or grumpy - about any number of things. And yes, that seems to happen often these days.
I remind myself that I used to have a pretty solid Thankful Thursday practice where I would pause to think of at least one thing for which I am thankful.
It is time to do that again.
Today is Thursday and I pause to be thankful.
Today I am thankful that I have time to write.
And I am thankful for good health.
I hereby choose to resurrect this health-giving habit.
Thankful Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment