Wednesday, February 4, 2026

The vegetable truck - 10 years ago!

What a fun memory from 10 years ago when we were wintering in the Dominican Republic!

...

Ooh, ooh; the vegetable truck came today!
And I made it down the stairs and out to the street in time to catch them!!! Got some great stuff!
And now that they know I'm here and buy lots of stuff, I bet they'll make sure not to miss me next time. They come twice a week!!!
Thankful Thursday for sure!!!


...

Ah, yes; I love to pause and remember the vegetable truck.

'Twas a happy day indeed when they realized there was an American up there in that room about the garage - someone who was happy to buy their vegetables!

Sure enough; they DID come back...

And the lady started saving green beans for me!

That made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment