Thankful Thursday it is.
Today I am thankful for Facebook Memories.
Because my joining Facebook back in 2008 coincided with a huge juncture in my life, these Memories offer me an incredible timeline of many of the changes large and small.
Taking some minutes to sit with those memories has become a cherished daily ritual for me - to gaze again at those favorite photos - in exotic or familiar places, too-cute shots of our grandkids as babies and then toddlers and now growing up so quickly. What fun to read the stories and chuckle about the crazy experiences.
It has become a precious time of celebration and gratitude for me - as I shake my head in wonder at these amazing sights and stories - and I cherish the privilege of being able to live this phenomenal adventure - as well as this handy-dandy little way of pausing to remember it.
AND those Facebook Memories prompted - and assisted! - me in compiling and publishing my first book!




No comments:
Post a Comment