Sunday, May 11, 2014

A tribute to my girls

To my three incredible amazing women...

You all make me so achingly proud. 
You have taught me so very much - and you have all helped me to become better. 
You all inspire me in so many ways - stretching me and encouraging me and partnering with me. 
You are each like me in enough ways to make my heart swell with pride but you have all surpassed me in so many ways that should remind me that I can take very little of the credit.
So instead I simply bask in the joy of you.


And I will thank your amazing dad for being such a wild partner in this parenting gig - a dad who more than filled in the gaps and made me look good. Yah, he deserves lots of credit!

My heart is tender again this year for the many women I know for whom this season is so painful and I do NOT want to insensitively flaunt what I have. 

But my heart also overflows and I just have to express my gratitude. I can hardly believe that one woman could be so honored to be able to claim these three amazing, incredible women as mine. So happy it makes me.


I love you all so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment