Monday, December 23, 2019

On this date


Sixteen years ago today…  2003...  Cancer diagnosis
'Twas  a scary time for sure.
Since that year, lots of other memories on this date...

2011

  • Officially the grandma of a toddler...  Little munchkin has taken off since I last saw her. Those tentative steps have gained confidence & direction & determination. The best way to describe what she does is "toddle" - so stinkin' cute!
  • Also enjoyed rocking this little grand-daughter in the chair that my mom rocked me in when I was little!
  • We didn't know it then but that was our last Christmas in that room. The last time the kids came home to Hidden Hollows for Christmas!

2012 and 2013 - living in the log cabin and feeling thankful



2014 
  • Living in Angie's basement
  • Lying on a table in another hospital for yet another medical test

2015 - living in another basement, somebody else's basement that we rented for two months...

2016 - living in an apartment - grateful to be near family

2017 and 2018 and now - living in our new/old house and loving life



And so they come and go...  good days and bad days through the years.  I am so grateful as I look back on them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment