Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life on the road - 10 months

Location: the Christmas cabin at Hidden Hollows

Outside: Everything is snow-covered & beautiful

Miles traveled: Staying put today

Hubby is: shooting more local landmarks

Unexpected: Duplex burned down while we were gone; remnants were buried this week

Noticed: I'm feeling a bit frustrated about not having any good places to walk.

Made me laugh: Jeff Gordon test drive video

Made me sad: The dry skin is back

Made me drool: Reading the dinner specials on Stacks FB page

Blessings: I can again use my arm which had caused pain for several days.

Reading: The Icarus Deception - by Seth Godin

Watching tonight: West Wing - beginning the series on Netflix

Considering: Writing goals for the next season

Working on: Tribe Writers course

Accomplishments: Hauled another load to thrift store this week; emptied more bins

Lessons: I really can't do it all. Duh.

Agenda: Keep pitching stuff

Looking forward to: a road trip tomorrow and the walking trails getting better soon


No comments:

Post a Comment