Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

This morning I am feeling thankful for time.
Discretionary time.
Lots of it.
Time to pursue my dream of writing every day.
And so I write.
Pretty much every day.
Lots of times I can't think of anything to write.
I often don't feel creative, but still I write.
Will I ever be famous? Not likely.
Will I ever make any money from writing? Doubtful.
But still I write - because I want to.
And I am thankful.

...

I'm thankful for relatively good health and energy - although I sure do wish my knees would work better!

...

I'm thankful for a man who keeps nudging me out of my comfort zone, but then is patient with my discomfort.

...

I am also thankful that I do not have to live under guilt and condemnation. Been there, done that, still have the scars. The guilt feelings still pop up now & then, but now I have the courage to face the truth - AND to reject the lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment