Sunday, October 7, 2012

Amazing Day Number Seven: peace


Let’s see; what was amazing about this day?
Maybe just that it was a good day, a relaxing & peaceful day.
I do love a leisurely Sunday morning.

I went to the storage sheds in search of some of my pretty scarves. First I found the ones that I haven’t worn for a long time – the ones that I should get rid of – but eventually I succeeded in finding my favorite ones! Yes, I still have way too much stuff. Yes, I must keep sorting and pitching. Keep only the beautiful pieces – the ones I love, the ones I use – and then get rid of the rest. I am feeling excited and thankful that we will soon have a good place for doing the next phase of that sorting and pitching. Who knew that we would get to live in that wonderful Christmas cabin? That’s rather amazing – and very cool.

...

Late in the day we did a photo shoot among the gorgeous fall colors and we went for a walk. I don’t particularly like how I look in the photos, but we can do another shoot. I often don’t want to bother going for a walk, but I am usually glad that I did it. I feel thankful for the energy to keep doing that.

...

So yes, it was an amazing day - not because of anything spectacular that happened, but because it was a good day. It was a day to breathe, to live, to love, to relax and to enjoy. A day of wonder.



No comments:

Post a Comment