Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Amazing Day Number Three: Tiny Places

Amazing Day Three

I got up early and came to my new/old little study spot up in the corner of the loft – just under the tin roof.
'Tis a noisy spot.
Scratching and chewing of critters trying to get in to share the warmth

Loving the view out the tiny little window I am.
Leaves are turning!!!
Trying to get the perfect shot for the top of my facebook page

I love my smart phone!
Who knew we’d one day be able to take pictures on our phones and zip them off to our facebook pages?
Yah, I kinda’ love Facebook, too.
I pretty much love technology.
It is all rather amazing.

And then the dentist...
I have to get a crown.
Ugh.
Where’s the amazing in that?
But then again, how wonderful is it to have decent dental insurance coverage?
Oh, yes, I'll have to pay a good chunk out-of-pocket, but still I'm thankful.

And then...
A night of NCIS on Netflix!

Oh, and did I mention that I made another pot of tasty soup?

Another amazing day it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment