Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Day Nine: Last night on the road
A day off. We didn't have to go any certain number of miles today. We didn't stay on course today. We just went where Bob wanted to go, on a mission he has been dreaming of since the conception of this trip. Somewhere with great photo ops.
I mostly wanted to do some reading and some writing. And to buy some groceries. Those wishes fit in rather nicely with the photo quest.
Then one more night in a camp somewhere in an amazing canyon before checking in at our new home for the winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you are at Red Rock Canyon. I have many many fond memories of this place. xoxo have travels Kaye <3
ReplyDeleteI think of you often, my friend, now that I am in your state. I keep thinking it would be so cool to meet sometime while we're here, but I know that it is such a giant place...
Delete