I'm feeling very thankful this morning.
Thankful for safety across 2500 miles through nine states.
Thankful for this comfortable rig that is more spacious than I could have imagined.
Thankful for the blessing of this beautiful place. Who gets to live in a park?!? *
Thankful for this job opportunity that lets us live where it is warm.
Thankful for my man - who is willing to work so hard to make this happen, who is such a good driver, and who is patient and understanding about my fears on mountain roads.
...
And I'm very thankful for internet access - an unexpected bonus.
...
* Well, yes, we lived in a park in Michigan, too. A retreat center. A beautiful restful place - for which I have always been thankful. But yes, it is also much warmer here than there right now - so that's even more to be thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment