Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Amazing Day #10: Still MORE blooms

I love gerbera daisies.


When we moved into our house in the spring I bought a gerbera for my porch.  

Well, actually I bought two of them so that I could alternate them to get more sun than was available on the porch.  


When the blossoms were nearly done I asked a lady in the garden department if they would bloom again - and she told me they should if I snipped off the old blooms.  I did not know they would do that and hoped it would be true.






Sure enough; I was so happy to have them bloom again mid-summer.  





And THEN just last week they started to bloom AGAIN.  Not just one or two, but FIVE buds on one of the plants.  In OCTOBER.  That seems pretty amazing to me and I am thrilled.


...


Read more posts from the 31 Amazing Days challenge  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment