Thursday, October 19, 2017

Amazing Day #19: FIVE blossoms at once

I've written about my Gerbera daisies before.
Not sure what that says about me as a writer, but it's true.

I have written about how amazed I was that my Gerbera plants had both bloomed again and again. And that one of them had five buds on it at various stages of development. But then this morning I was astounded to discover that ALL FIVE OF THEM were full open. All open at once.

I did not know they do that!
Then again I am NOT an expert gardener by any stretch of the imagination.
I don't know much about flowers or how they grow.
But I DO appreciate them.



I am an appreciator of flowers.
An enjoyer.
An admirer.
Not quite a connoisseur - because that implies expertise.
But yes, an admirer.
I admire and enjoy.
And I am amazed to have them so late in October!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment