Monday, October 9, 2017

Amazing Day #9: Check it off!

I did it.
I made that phone call.
I got that appointment.
I've been intending to do it for weeks - or maybe months.
I really needed to do ti.

But I am a great procrastinator.
I don't like making phone calls.
I don't like doing the thing I needed to do.

And there was the obstacle that first I needed to make some "pre-steps" - to do some research and find out what I needed to know BEFORE I could make the phone call.  After all, I didn't even have a phone number yet.  So every time I tried to get myself to do it, I realized that I needed to take those other steps first.  I didn't even know where to start.  But yesterday I solved one of those dilemmas.  I asked the questions and found the information I needed.  

And today I acted on it.

I made the phone call.
Amazingly, I was offered an appointment for THIS WEEK!
In two days!
I am impressed.
Yay!
Get 'er done!
Check it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment