I probably should not have taken on this challenge this year.
I was already over-committed.
WHAT was I thinking?
I guess I thought it seemed like a good thing.
A noble thing even.
To challenge myself to look for the amazing.
And yes, it has been a most excellent exercise.
It has been good for me - to force myself to take notice.
To discipline myself to articulate the thoughts.
And I did it.
I succeeded.
I finished.
’Twas an accomplishment.
…
I guess I can admit that it was a good thing and still admit that it was probably not a wise choice.
Once again I’ve been reminded that I cannot do all the good things.
Duh.
I'm still learning - or at least I hope I am - because I still have much to learn.
I'm still learning - or at least I hope I am - because I still have much to learn.
Maybe some day I’ll get to the point where I recognize this kind of wisdom BEFORE I take on something else.
Now THAT would be amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment