I well remember the days when I used to wish for some diversity in my world. I wished to know people who were different than me. Different background, different philosophy, different worldview, different life experiences, maybe different color or different language…
I remember how I used to try to figure out how to connect with people like that because I somehow sensed that my life would be richer.
I remember how I used to try to figure out how to connect with people like that because I somehow sensed that my life would be richer.
And now it has happened.
Suddenly I live in a place of great diversity. I am now surrounded by people who are different than me in lots of ways.
Every time I step outside my door or even look out the window I see people who look or sound different than I do.
And every week I get to hang out with some of the coolest people from all around the world.
How amazing is that?!?!?!
I am overjoyed to land in a place where my life is enriched by so much diversity.
...
This post is one in a series called the 31 Amazing Days challenge. Read the rest of the series here.



No comments:
Post a Comment